Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blueberry cheese cake!!


Blueberry Cheese Cake!
yum yum~!! ^^



Sorry ah sir donald...
i know u feel insulted when i said i dun wanna follow ur topping....
Man....it's not easy to make the decor u know!!
i had to use the satay stick to dip in the blueberry n write my own decor...

the initials represent:
Vincent(who dint come tis time),Tim Chan, Yn, Justin, Chin Ni n Jhony.


the date of the cake...
n the lovely initials...
took me nearly 1/2 an hour to finish the topping..





this is da gang of my treasured frens....from UCSI....
L-R standing:
Tim, Justin, Jhony
L-R seated:
Yn n Me...


n guys....do u knw what happened to my blueberry cheese cake after a week??
look below!!


Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really scared of u!!
he left tis cake in the freezer when i said CHILLER!!
my gawd....wad a waste....
T.T
summore ask me can eat or not...
i said if u wanna try n end in hospital for food poisoning,plz dun blame me...
cos i asked u to throw it away instead.....




AsHLeY

No comments:

Post a Comment